Are you passionate about technology for good? Are you excited about working on projects expected to help millions of people?
We hope you’ll consider joining us.
Aselo is an early-stage and rapidly growing social enterprise with the goal of helping 100 million children in crisis all around the world by 2025. In partnership with Child Helpline International and its over 160 helpline members in nearly 140 countries, we operate an open-source, cloud-based contact center platform built to give these crisis helplines the same technology power enjoyed by big corporate call centers.
Telecom Program Manager
A key part of an Aselo-based helpline is integration with local telecom carriers to provide a seamless experience for people who access the helpline via voice or SMS. We are looking for a remote program manager in a part-time (50%) capacity who can drive these integrations forward. Apply for the Telecom Program Manager role.
Associate Solutions Engineer
Terraso is an open source platform delivering critical software tools to empower communities around the world to adopt sustainable practices. We support community leaders to organize, fund, and execute activities to sustain and regenerate human welfare and ecosystem health.
No Open Positions
Terraso has no vacancies currently.
Employer-Paid Benefits (U.S.)
We are fiscally sponsored by Benetech, the leading tech for good nonprofit based in Silicon Valley. Benetech offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package for U.S. employees that includes:
- Medical benefits (currently a choice between Anthem Blue Cross or Kaiser) – We pay 90% of the premium for employees and their eligible dependents
- Dental benefits – Premier Access – We pay 90% of the premium for employees and their eligible dependents
- Vision benefits – VSP – We pay 90% of the premium for employees and eligible dependents
- Short term disability
- Long term disability
- $25,000 life insurance policy
- Home office expense reimbursement for remote employees
- Mass transit subsidy – Up to $600 per year for using mass transit to commute to the office
- Educational reimbursement – Up to $1,500 per year for qualified coursework
- 401(k) plan with a company match of up to 42% of salary
- 20 days of PTO (for vacation, illness and personal business) per year; increased to 25 days after five years of service
- 10 paid holidays – New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King’s Birthday, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, day after Thanksgiving, and Christmas