Are you passionate about technology for good? Are you excited about working on projects expected to help millions of people?
Our users come from all kinds of communities, and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our organization stronger in delivering social impact. We encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including people of color, LGBTQ people, and people with disabilities. We are also flexible on location: we have team members on four continents!
We hope you’ll consider joining us.
[Note: Selecting the links below will take you to a job listing and application page for Benetech, our fiscal sponsor.]
Employer-Paid Benefits (U.S.)
We are fiscally sponsored by Benetech, the leading tech for good nonprofit based in Silicon Valley. Benetech offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package for U.S. employees that includes:
- Medical benefits (currently choice between Anthem Blue Cross or Kaiser) – We pay 90% of the premium for employees and their eligible dependents
- Dental benefits – Premier Access – We pay 90% of the premium for employees and their eligible dependents
- Vision benefits – VSP – We pay 90% of the premium for employees and eligible dependents
- Short term disability
- Long term disability
- $25,000 life insurance policy
- Home office expense reimbursement for remote employees
- Mass transit subsidy – Up to $600 per year for using mass transit to commute to the office
- Educational reimbursement – Up to $1,500 per year for qualified coursework
- 401(k) plan with a company match of 50% on the first 4% of salary deferral
- 20 days of PTO (for vacation, illness and personal business) per year; increased to 25 days after five years of service
- 10 paid holidays – New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King’s Birthday, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, day after Thanksgiving, and Christmas